Friday, April 13, 2007

Something to Get Excited about!!

I've been turned off by many products from the big two recently, but this news, I just got to share.
Gail Simone one of DC's best writers is leaving one of my favorite comics Birds of Prey, and while that is sad news for me, the reason why is worth it......

Gail Simone is going to be writing Wonder Woman!!!


This is great news, as I loved the Greg Rucka run on Wonder Woman, and was greatly disappointed with the writing done by Allan Heinberg, (not too mention the crazy amount of delays on it) But this may just shoot this book back to being my favorite ongoing comic

Gail Simone starts with issue #13, which is after the two tie ins to Amazons Attack.
An artist has yet to be named for her run.

check out the interview here on Newsarama

No comments: